Kenneth Copeland Ministries (KCM) introduced its first-ever tour of Israel on May 24 – June 4, 2019. KCM Partners and friends, Eagle Mountain International Church (EMIC) members and Kenneth Copeland Bible College students were among our guests, and what an exciting time it was! Pastors George and Terri Pearsons, Co-executive Directors of KCM and Senior Pastors of EMIC in Newark, Texas, served as tour hosts.
During this 12-day tour, guests visited many special sites, including:
• Caesarea, King Herod’s Roman Capital of Israel
• Mount Carmel, where the prophet Elijah defeated the prophets of Baal
• Mount Precipice, where the mob wanted to throw Jesus off of the cliff
• Capernaum to see ancient ruins where Jesus would have preached and to see the house of Peter
• Caesarea Philippi, Where Peter made his great confession of faith.
• Old City Jewish Quarter
• Magdala to see the recently excavated ancient synagogue in the Mary Magdalene’s hometown
• Mount of Beatitudes, where Jesus delivered the Sermon on the Mount
• Mount of Olives
• Palm Sunday Road, where Jesus entered Jerusalem on a donkey (Zechariah 9:9; Luke 19:28-40)
• And more!
Additionally, guests walked Jerusalem’s Southern Steps, which led up to the temple, journeyed above and below ground through excavations, fortresses and passageways in The City of David, took a Boat Ride on the Sea of Galilee, participated in a Jordan River baptismal service and prayed at the Western Wall. They also met with mayors of Israeli towns, visited a kibbutz, planted cypress trees over a hillside in Israel and attended an Israeli Defense Force Briefing at a southern military base, all in an effort to give members a true sense of life in modern Israel.
In this first video of the 2019 tour of Israel, you’ll feel our excitement as we first set foot in the Holy Land. It’s the first of four videos, so don’t miss viewing all of them.
If you’re interested in joining KCM and EMIC’s next tour of Israel, be sure to visit our websites (https:\www.kcm.org and https:\www.emic.org) to sign up for updates and news.
It’s sure to be a life-changing event!